Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nothing much...

Nothing much to report on....just trying to keep up with my goal of posting more this year! :)  

I went to a career transition seminar this week.  Contrary to what I expected, it was very helpful.  I still don't know exactly what jobs I want to search for, but at least my resume is ready to go!  The kids have four days left of day care.  I feel so badly for taking them away from that place.  They've gotten very comfortable there and have learned so much!  Hopefully the next place will be just as great.  

Brian is having some good things happen at his work - - he's going to be doing inventory starting next week!  It's a great shift change for him - - he'll be working 5am-1:30pm for two months, then his regular shift of 10:30am-7pm for a month, then back to the early for two...etc.  It will REALLY be nice to have him home in the afternoons while I am still at home job hunting!!  I was having concerns about being at home with the kids all day by myself, so this will help tremendously!

That's about all I have to report for now!  I hope you are all well and employed. :)  hee hee.

~Jill

No comments: