Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 2009!

Hi All,

As you already are aware, I am HORRIBLE at keeping this blog updated.  (Mer and Laur, you make me look bad - I'm so jealous of how on top of this thing you are!) :)  I wasn't going to make any new year's resolutions, but I've thought of a few and if I post them here, maybe you'll all hold me accountable!

1. Don't sweat the small stuff (taken from Mer's list - great idea and I SO need to work on this!).
2. Pray more.
3. Get rid of the clutter in my home so I am less stressed.
4. Focus on the important things in life - my kids, my husband, our faith, our wonderful families and amazing friends.
5. Have more fun, be more goofy with the kids, and don't take myself so seriously.
6. Post on my blog more often!!!

I hope you all had wonderful Christmases.  We had 7 in 6 days (yes, I said SEVEN!!!) and although we were exhausted after our "Christmas Marathon," we had a great time and were fortunate enough to be able to spend time with nearly everyone in our extended families!  

Have a fantastic 2009.  

love, Jill (& fam.)


1 comment:

lauriestrey said...

Great job with the blog Jill! I wish your family and very happy, peaceful 2009!
love,
Laurie