Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kate's Birthday Party

A little late, but here are some pictures from Kate's birthday party. I STILL can't believe my baby girl is five!!

Kate was NOT very excited to have everyone staring at her while also singing happy birthday. I thought this was a pretty funny picture of her shy, yet annoyed face. :)


Kate opening her presents...



Brian arranged some games for the kids. This is Kate and Luke trying to play the cotton ball on the spoon relay. Neither of them could get it to stay on the spoon and they couldn't stop laughing. It was so cute.


Here's Kate trying out her new T-ball set that Grandma and Grandpa Surine gave her. She's a natural. :)

1 comment:

christiw said...

You throw a great party...with great food! :) YUM. I think I gained 5 lbs from all the sweets!