Monday, May 18, 2009

Tina & Torsten's visit

Tina and Torsten were able to come from Germany for my brother's wedding and spend the week in MN.  We had SUCH a great time having them here!!  We visited the Belview Bar and Legion, went to a Twins game, the MN zoo, scrapbooked at the BrauHaus, and ate at Benihana.  Brian even taught Torsten how to play softball.  He was a natural.  :)   Jack also learned some German from Tina!!  I'll do my best to keep teaching him some words every now and then so that next time Tina and Torsten come to visit, he can impress them with his Deutsche speaking skills.  Thanks for coming to visit, Tina and Torsten!  We will miss you!



Brian & Torsten playing softball





Joel, Tina, me and Jon - the Weidemann siblings all together in one place!




Tina and I at the MN Zoo.




Me, Torsten, Brian and Tina outside the metrodome.




No comments: