Monday, May 18, 2009

ScrapBee at the BrauHaus

ScrapBee hosted its first ever 7 hour crop at the BrauHaus in Lucan on Saturday!  We had a GREAT time.  I hope we can do this again soon - it was so much fun.  All of my siblings were there at the bar along with their significant others (even my German sister, Tina and her boyfriend Torsten!), so we had a lot of fun after the crop was over too.





Here is one of the cards that was in our card kits that everyone got at the crop.





This is a picture of some of the tools we had out for everyone to use.  Between me, Laurie, Mer and Krista, I seriously think we could open our own scrapbook store and send at least one of our children to college with that money...





Mer, Laurie, Krista and Christina scrappin' away.




Me and my BFF.  Mer, can you believe we've been best friends for 17 years???  That's amazing.  (and wow - that ages us too, huh??) :)




The whole "Weidemann clan" - me and Brian, Christi and Jon, Ashley and Joel, Tina and Torsten.  It was so much fun to have us all together.  I love this picture.  




1 comment:

Julie Maday said...

Congrats to ScrapBee! I'm sorry I'll never be much of a customer but I will always be a supporter!