Saturday, August 23, 2008

MN Zoo 2

My friend Ashley and I took the kids to the MN Zoo after work on Friday. Despite a few tantrums from little miss 4-year old, we had a great time. It was not very busy at all, so we were able to spend a lot of time with the new Grizzly Bears! Apparently they like to play each day around the time that we were there. Check out the photos below! (For some reason I was not able to get my text properly added in with those pictures below without it trying to act as a link to something, hence the dual post for one event - grr. This blogging stuff takes some getting used to!) Anyway, it was really cool to be so close to a bear. He was pressed up against the glass checking US out! Ashley also bought some dippin' dots to share. Jack wasn't so sure about them at first, but after seeing his big sister gobble it all up, he joined in the fun too.



Happy Birthday today to Gavin Wulf!! We hope you have a great time at your party and are sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you. I can't believe you are already turning 2?!?! You're getting so big! Miss you, little guy!

love, Jill

1 comment:

lauriestrey said...

Jill - cute zoo pictures! I've been trying for the last month to try to get things to "link" within my posts - tell me how to do it!! :)
Have a great week!
Laurie