Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kate's Birthday


I can hardly believe it, but our little Kate turned 4 yesterday!  Tina Hansch (the exchange student that stayed with my family while I was in high school) and her boyfriend Torsten are in town visiting from Germany.  They just finished up about a month long vacation hiking all over Canada, and are able to spend a few days in MN.  We are so glad they could fit us in!  Grandma and Boppa (Weidemann) were in town to meet up with them on Wednesday, so we all went to Chuck E Cheese's to celebrate Kate's birthday.  We had so much fun.  We haven't had a chance to get the birthday pics onto our computer yet, so I will post those later.  Kate is quite excited to be four.  She was telling me today on the way home from day care that it is still her birthday because she is still four. :)  Such a cutie.  She's growing up way too fast!!

(Bryan Wulf - check that out - - two posts in one night!  Whattya think about THAT?!?!  HA!)

No comments: