Friday, June 26, 2009

my funny little boy

Jack is cracking me UP this morning.

Out of the blue he goes "Mommy, I wanna go to the zoo with Mer-Mer and see the doll-uh-fins!" (yep, dolphins is THREE syllables in Jack's world...) :)

Then he saw all my scrapbooking stuff out on the dining room table and yelled to me "Mommy!!! Go to your SCRAPBOOKING!!" (I think he meant Scrap Mania, which I did last weekend...?) Apparently he wants me to leave the house?? ha ha.

Just now he came over to me with a little tiger puzzle piece and was teasing me with it and said (in a taunting voice...) "Mommy...look out!! The tiger's gonna bite your BUTT!"

Kate is currently upstairs b/c she said Jack stunk too bad and she couldn't stand it. (note: changed the diaper...nothing in there!) You should have seen the look on his face when Kate was plugging her nose and yelling that he smelled. It was priceless. It was kind of a "what's wrong with me???"

NOW he is spinning in circles in the dining room and falling over from dizziness. What a funny little boy. :)

Time to get dressed (yep - 10:47 and we're all still in pj's! I love the summer.) We're heading to the grocery store. Wish me luck!

No comments: